Trackitnow’s range of LiveWitness connected cameras with built-in vehicle tracking have been designed with ease of use and accessibility in mind.
Automatic upload of footage with email alerts (including location) upon incident, as well as the ability to remotely interrogate the camera memory from the Trackitnow eraWeb tracking platform. This enables Fleet Managers to capture those all-important ‘at the scene’ details of any incident.
With the choice of front and cab facing cameras, as well as additional cameras and driver facing monitor, Trackitnow has a solution to meet your requirements.
- HD 1080 Camera
- Remote upload / retrieval of footage - no re-routing of vehicles.
- Automatic ‘incident’ upload & email alerts
- FNOL (First Notification of Loss)
- Loop recording - No full memory cards or formatting
- Built-in tracking / award winning tracking platform
- Tamperproof memory
- Extra security
- Driver Safety
- Evidence for insurance claims
- Encourage safer driving
- eraWeb Tracking Platform
- Free Tracking Apps
Connected Accident Cameras Vs Dashcam
Cloud Connected cameras enable quicker responsiveness in the event of an incident, when compared to traditional dash cams. They also remove the need for time consuming SD Card formatting, which if forgotten, can result in valuable footage not being recorded
|Records incidents||Direct to SD card||Direct to camera storage|
|Loop recording / No formatting||Card formatting required||Direct to camera storage|
|Automatic video incident upload||Uploaded to cloud servers|
|Non-incident video retrieval||Request via eraWeb Tracking Platform|
|Instant incident alerts||Instant email alert|
|Built in tracking||with eraWeb Tracking platform access|
|Tamperproof memory||Removable SD Card||Secure onboard memory|
Who will benefit from the LiveWitness accident cameras?
- Anyone looking to add more security and monitoring to their existing vehicle and fleet tracking systems.
- Businesses whose vehicles are often active in potential-accident hotspots such as motorways, construction sites or country roads.
- Fleet and Office Managers who can use the video evidence as part of insurance claims or employee investigation.
- Human Resource teams for encouraging better driver safety and reviewing potential/past driving accidents. As part of an education strategy, having employee driver footage could help encourage safer driving habits and save your business thousands in the long run.
Which LiveWitness Camera should I choose?
All Trackitnow LiveWitness cameras come with front facing HD 1080 cameras with video upload on incident, as well as the ability to request video clips over the air (OTA).
All cameras have built-in tracking, with access to Trackitnow’s award winning Era Essentials tracking platform; giving you access to all live and historic tracking features and our full fleet management and reporting suites.
Each camera is tamperproof and comes with a 128Gb SD card as standard.
Live Witness 100 has a driver facing camera, which takes a snapshot only GDPR compliant photo on demand.
Live Witness 200 as above, but the snapshot camera is replaced with a driver-facing video.
Live Witness 500 gives you the option to employ additional side and rear cameras with driver facing TV reversing monitor, as well as upgrading the storage to 2TB.
Live Witness 100
Live Witness 200
Live Witness 500
Built-in vehicle tracker
Extra inputs (1)
|Front facing HD 1080 Camera|
Driver facing camera
|Video upload on incident||
(Front video clip 10secs)
(Front & driver video clip 10secs)
(All cameras optional)
|Request video clip over air|
|Storage*||128gb SD card||128gb SD card||128gb SSD|
|Expandable storage||Optional - requires upgrade hub & storage up to 2TB|
|Extra camera inputs||Optional - hub required to allow up to 4 extra cameras|
|Driver facing monitor||Optional - hub required to connect to screen|
Please note: The camera will record footage data onto the storage. When all the storage has been used the camera will automatically overwrite the oldest footage. Due to the fact that the vehicles drive for different amounts of time, we cannot advise with any certainty how many days of footage will be retained on the storage. The more cameras you add the greater the demand on the storage. As an example: the LiveWitness 100 is estimated to store today plus 3 days on.