Trackitnow has a tracking solution to suit all fleet sizes; from smaller owner / driver companies to large scale logistics operations.
The ERA vehicle tracking and fleet management platform gives you 24/7 visibility of your fleet’s live and historic movements, whilst also giving you the tools to save time and money, improve customer service and ensure you meet your duty of care to your drivers and the public.
A feature rich but intuitive, easy-to-use platform enables you to identify the information that is important to your business.
How tracking can help your business
- Reduce fuel costs and fuel consumption
- Reduce idling times and fuel
- Reduce overspeeding - saves fuel and reduces accidents
- Monitor driver behaviour, reduces servicing costs eg: brakes, clutch and tyre wear
- Lower insurance premiums
- Monitor and reduce idling times
- Optimise route planning
- Reduce overspeeding - saves fuel
- Reduce fuel theft
"......cutting motorway speeds from 70mph to 60mph could deliver fuel savings of 9–12 %......cruising at 80mph can use 25% more fuel than driving at 70mph."
- Improved situational awareness of the fleet
- Organise your fleet into groups, either by vehicle type, task, region or custom group
- Identify unsanctioned journeys
- Reduce non productive daywork and overtime claims
- Respond efficiently to customer requirements
- Estimate time of arrival to keep customers better informed
- Message Customers via the Free SMS messaging centre
- Allow customers filtered access and limited view to individual or groups of vehicles
- Customer service level agreement dispute resolution
- Automatic notifications by email of impending service, inspection, insurance and MOT
- Assign drivers to vehicles, or
- Automatic driver assignment with driver ID tag or Tachoraph integration
- Lone worker protection
- Live and historical situational awareness of fleet and personnel
- Automatic geofence alert notification via SMS and email
- Stolen vehicle alerting via SMS and email
- HMRC P11D business / private button.
- Benefit in kind tax calculation
- Identify which driver in what vehicle automatically
- Timesheet calculation by driver
- Working time directive
- Corporate manslaughter protection
Trackitnow’s ERA vehicle tracking and fleet management platform can help your business to offer better customer service and monitor working time guidelines and compliance.
- Know the precise location of your vehicles whether driving or parked.
- Location shown on Google Maps with full address & postcode
- 15 second updates ensure accurate live location (industry standard of 90 seconds)
- Nearest Vehicle Search for urgent and last minute jobs.
Easy to view historic tracking gives you an overview of all your vehicles’ previous journeys, helping your business better deploy its vehicles.
- Full address of each stop
- Accurate Journey time, distance and cost
- Arrival & departure times, time at location
- Instances of idling and associated cost
- Fleet tracking data stored for a minimum of 6 years
Clear & Accurate Mapping by Google
Trackitnow is a Google Maps Premium Partner, offering accurate maps with live traffic information.
- Terrain & Satellite Mapping
- Street View
- Full Address whilst driving and parked
- Traffic & Road Closure Information
Instant ERA alerts enable your business to better understand your vehicle and personnel’s movements and help manage speeding and idling.
- When a vehicle enters and / or leaves a GeoFence Zone
- When a vehicle exceeds a set speed
- When a vehicles crosses a set idling threshold
- GeoFence Alerts are also available via email and SMS text message
Dashboard & Reporting
The Trackitnow live dashboard helps you to improve productivity by instantly analysing your fleet's live daily activity and historic movements over the last week or month.
Our easy to use reporting suite offers timesheet reports to better understand your vehicles driving hours, working time and stops along with trip information that shows associated costs. Over 20 further reports give you all the tools you need to better manage your fleet, save time and save money.
- Dashboard: Live activity, historic driving & idling costs, CO2 output and trip stop totals.
- Reports: Journey, Timesheets, Trip Stops, Speeding, Idling, Driver Behaviour, Out-of-Hours Usage + many more.
Vehicle Defect Checks & Mileage
The Trackitnow Driver App offers a fully DVSA compliant walk around check app to enable your drivers to complete vehicle defect checks. The app can also be configured as a software Driver ID solution, for better understanding of which driver is in which vehicle.
- Vehicle Templates for mandatory vehicle checks.
- Fully configurable to meet your business’ needs
- Enables odometer reading input
- Links with ERA to identify who is driving each vehicle
- Stores emergency insurance & breakdown details
Fleet Maintenance & Alerts
The ERA tracking platform can simplify fleet admin and remove the opportunity for potential fines.
- Vehicle mileage automatically recorded.
- Live odometer data enables better management of vehicle servicing
- - Tax, MOT, Service & Insurance reminders via dashboard and email
Manage Your Fleet On The Go
The ERA Tracking Apps for iOS and Android gives you your vital tracking info in the palm of your hand.
- Real Time Tracking with map overview an individual vehicle ‘Follow’ feature
- Historic Tracking & associated costs
- Trip Management with arrival, departure and time at location info.
- The ERA Web tracking portal with additional features and reporting can be accessed via any web browser.
Not all tracking platforms are built equal and therefore it is important to do your research and not choose a provider based on the monthly ‘price per vehicle’ cost alone.
Seemingly minor details such as being able to see the full address and postcode of a driving vehicle, or the direction it is travelling, can make a big difference to the usefulness of the system when applied to your business.
Good network coverage is essential to ensure a reliable service and so it is important to understand what type of SIM card will be installed in the device you purchase.
Last but certainly not least it is important to understand what type of warranty your device comes with and whether there are any set-up fees, or additional costs incurred as you use the service.
Below we have listed 10 reasons to choose Trackitnow as your provider:
Award winning functionality, with regular updates at no additional cost. All services are developed in-house meaning additional features like vehicle checks and uploaded camera footage are accessible via the ERA tracking platform. This removes the need for third party logins and subscriptions as is the case with some other service providers. With a 99.9% service uptime over the last 6 years you can rely on Trackitnow.
The ERA Web tracking portal is available via any web browser with no requirement to download PC/Mac specific software. Our free ERA tracking apps for Apple and Android tablets and Smartphones give you visibility of your fleet when away from the office.
Like mobile phones, tracking devices work on SIM card technology. Many providers’ devices work on a single network which can result in lack of network coverage. Trackitnow devices are fitted with full UK Roaming SIM Cards, using all the major networks, to ensure the best possible coverage at all times.
Many tracking providers boast lifetime parts warranty but do not cover labour costs, charging up to £100 per device for an engineer callout. Trackitnow provides lifetime parts & labour warranty for all our rental devices therefore removing additional charges if you experience an issue.
When you receive a quote from Trackitnow, what you see is what you pay. We do not charge arbitrary ‘Documentation Fees’, ‘Connection Fees’ or ‘Airtime Fees’. Also the price you agree is fixed for the term of your agreement, meaning we will not increase your costs mid-term.
Some providers limit access to your historic data with access ranging from 30 days to 12 months. This is not very useful in the event of a historic customer/driver dispute or similar. In most cases you are expected to download your data in reports and file it in the event it may one day be needed. Some companies even charge to access your old data. Trackitnow provides access to your historic data for a minimum of 6 years at no extra cost. It can all be accessed and reported upon via the ERA tracking platform whenever you need it.
Trackitnow services are scalable which means we can work with you as your business grows. Being a privately financed company we are able to break our own contracts and upgrade you, without early cancellation fees, as your requirements change. Our private financing also means you will always be dealing directly with Trackitnow and not a third party finance company.
If you require service work not covered by warranty e.g. you want a device de-installed from one vehicle and re-installed in another, our pricing is one of the most competitive within the industry. For example, a de-installation with Trackitnow is almost half the price of some of the larger tracking providers.
Trackitnow was established in 2008 and despite having a large number of customers in the UK & Ireland, we remain a relatively small team compared to many other tracking companies.This means you will be able to maintain contact with the same friendly team member; whether that be our Sales Teams who will ensure you are getting the most out of your system through regular after sales care and training or our Support Team who are on hand to help with any issues or queries you may have.
Trackitnow works with a network of engineers throughout the UK & Ireland. This means we are able to accommodate installations and service work in multiple locations, removing the requirement for you to have all vehicles in one place and minimising downtime and impact on your business operations.
Whether you are looking for an easily transferable self-install option or a covert professionally installed device, Trackitnow has an option for you.
Trackitnow offers two easy-to-fit self-install tracking solutions which can be installed in minutes without any specialist knowledge or tools.
Trackitnow offers a range of professionally installed tracking devices and Connected Cameras with built-in tracking. Compatible with accessories such as Driver ID and Business / Private Buttons.